With this seasons key trends including textures, metallics, natural elements and marble, it’s also providing popular when it comes to bedroom designs. This has saw people introducing marble and metallic accessories into their home and create a model feel which provides an understated and freestanding fitted bedroom furniture.
Refreshing the trends in 2018 show stark metallic items which are still a key piece to these styles and have evolved with people trying to create a softer ambience.
Marble styles are another breakthrough styling which provide a contemporary feel and a clean finish, especially when paired with metallic pieces as well as a feminine flourish which includes natural elements like house plants.
Transform your home into a retreat with metallic items, textured materials, marbled pieces and natural plants. These finishes are bound to make a bold style statement as well as the metallic reflecting the light’s brightness. Small accessories like vases and candle holders can incorporate these trends withing the bedroom in a more subtle fashion.
Metallics can also be used in a more understated way but whilst still providing a bold and modern trend due to the industrial feel, so it’s important that your existing furniture or new furniture has a minimalistic style.
Trends for the Summer 2018
As well as the natural and metallic interior trends we have mentioned above, take a look at some of the other popular styles on trend this season. There’s something to suit everyone’s tastes, budgets and room space. Whether you’d like to change the colour of the walls or it’ a complete bedroom refurb, here’ some trends to keep in mind…
- Copper – surprisingly a versatile metallic colour than can be blended into a range of interior styles, great for bathrooms, kitchens and lounges, copper is perfect for every room in the house.
- Patchwork – a step up from the traditional ‘patchwork quilt’, there’s a range of patchwork items available, from different fabrics, to cushions and even upholstery.
- White walls with fabric wall prints – a simple yet striking look, this interior trend can bring a lot of attention to a basic space.
- Pineapples and watermelons – odd but people can’t seem to get enough, whether it’s small figures, ornamental items or prints.
- Sky blue – a beautiful fresh colour which can also add calming vibes to your interior.
- Photo frames – and lots of them, decorate your home with all your favourite memories and favourite people.
- Aztec prints – striking Aztec prints are no longer too bold, they can easily be incorporated into your home and look great.
Incorporating sliding wardrobes into your interior
When it comes to choosing sliding wardrobes into your home, they also come with another of benefits, as well as looking great with your interior, their storage benefits can also mean that they transform a room. When you choose Sliding Robes for your new wardrobe, you’ll receive a number of benefits, this includes…
- Wardrobes can last for years to come and provide the ultimate storage space
- Easily accessible
- Floor to ceiling wardrobes mean one ting – extra space
- They look amazing
- Various styling options to suit
- Our wardrobes can be designed to fit any size or space
- Added value, asset to property
- Great prices to meet all budgets
When choosing your new fitted wardrobe, choose a simple wardrobe design that includes contemporary and clean lines. The selection of wardrobes we provide are great for this trend, the crisp white door fronts and chrome effects will provide your room with a fresh and contemporary finish as well as understated backdrop for your new interior pieces.