Adding Value to Your HomeIf you’re looking for handy ways to add property value to your home, let Sliding Robes Direct help you. For many years now, we have been providing innovative, stylish and modern sliding wardrobes to customers throughout the UK. So, regardless of your needs or reasons for adding value to your home, let our professionals help.
We’d like to share with you 10 ways to add property value to your home in the hope that it helps you when selling your home or getting an estimate. Should you like to know more about any of our services or how we can help you, please do not hesitate in contacting our team today.
How to Increase Property ValueWhether you’re looking for ways on how to increase property value because you’re thinking about selling your home or to simply improve its appearance, we can help. With numerous tips and advice on adding property value, we hope that you’re able to put them into practice for yourself. That said, here’s a few of the ways to add value to your home:
- New carpets
- Invest in new windows and doors
- Go bespoke – a new staircase can make a huge difference
- Consider converting your loft
- Tidy up your outside space
- Updating bathrooms and kitchens
- Clean up and remove clutter – it can actually increase space
- Extensions are costly but can be rewarding too
- A fresh coat of paint will add a new lease of life
- Clean the windows
- Call a local roofer to fix any roof leaks, chimney or tile problems
- You might even consider a new roof, if you can get the price right
- Sliding wardrobes are a great way to increase storage and space
Did you know? A fresh coat of paint can add up to £3,000 onto your property value. More people are likely to see potential from a plain white or cream room than a patterned wallpaper. So, by simply adding a new plain colour to your walls could vastly increase its potential to sell.