Monday 27 January 2014

Welcome to the Sliding Robes Direct blog where you will be able to find all the latest news and special offers that we have going on and allows you to keep up to date on everything that is going on here at Sliding Robes Direct.

We are running some special offers at the moment on our wardrobe doors which can be seen at the bottom of the home page on our website http://slidingrobesdirect.com/ with great deals such as two mirrored sliding wardrobe door including trackset for only £110. With offers like that you would be missing out if you didn't take a look at what we have available.

This week i have just got back from England where I have been personally delivering sliding wardrobe doors to one of our customers who put in a very big order. I like to make sure that I am adding the personal touch for my customers so I felt it appropriate for me to personally deliver these wardrobe doors to ensure that they arrived safely and were installed properly to ensure complete customer satisfaction.

I have also been attending an Ebay improvement course as I also have Ebay store that i want to make sure i am getting the very best out of, not only for my benefit but for my customers.

Make sure you keep checking back to keep up to date on any news and special offers that we have going on here at Sliding Robes Direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment